What are you reading? You do read, don’t you? Extremely important if you’re an entrepreneur! Here is a list of books, in no particular order, that we recommend about real estate investing and business.
- Rich Dad’s Real Estate Advantages: Tax and Legal Secrets of Successful Real Estate Investors – by Sharon L. Lechter, Garrett Sutton – the number one profit center in real estate are the Tax Advantages given to real estate investors by the IRS. Read and grow wealthy!
- The E-Myth / E-Myth Revisited – by Michael Gerber
- E-Myth Mastery – by Michael Gerber
- Imagine / Re-Imagine – by Tom Peters
- The Essential Peter Druker – by Peter Druker
- The ABC’s of Real Estate Investing: the Secrets of Finding Hidden Profits most Investors Miss – by Ken McElroy
- The Art of the Start – by Guy Kawasaki
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know about Cash Flow – by Frank Gallinelli – everyone who invests in real estate needs to read this nook BEFORE you start investing
- The New Positioning – by Jack Trout – great book on highest level of your marketing
- The Maui Millionaires for Business – by David Finkel and Diane Kennedy
- The Real Estate Fast Track – by David Finkel – great choice if you are building a business in residential real estate
- The 8th Habit – by Stephen R. Covey
- Good to Great – by Jim Collins
- How to Win Friends & Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
Have you read any of these? Comments? Which books do you recommend?