Loved these 10 Commandments for Real Estate Investing sent to us by John Fisher. Thanks, John!
1. Don’t be greedy!
2. You make your money when you buy.
3. Know the numbers going into the deal.
4. Don’t listen to realtors (who don’t understand our business).
5. Figures don’t lie but liars figure (you can prove anything).
6. There will always be a deal!
7. Price cures everything.
8. Know your options: there is always a solution.
9. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do.
10. Give back. Take the time to help someone on their journey.
Can you add any commandments, or do you think this pretty well sums it up?