The Essential Handbook for Buying a Home
Buying a home should be fun and easy! When you begin the process, you’ll have a ton of questions. This book has your answers.
- How to Increase Your Chances of Getting a Mortgage
- How to Determine Property Values
- The Difference Between a Foreclosure, a Short Sale and an REO
- All about Home Inspections, Title Search, Closing Costs, and more!
The Essential Handbook for Selling a Home
Step by step instruction on how to sell in today’s buyer’s market!
- Are we at the bottom of the real estate market?
- How to sell with Owner Financing, Lease Option, and Auctions
- Determining property value
- Creating effective marketing
- Handling the offer/counter offers, closing costs, inspections, and more!
The Essential Handbook for Landlords
In this book you’ll learn how to:
- Pre-qualify the best type of property for rental
- Market your properties to find a qualified tenant
- Prepare your properties for rental
- Use the correct paperwork to protect you and your tenants
- Grow your financial freedom