I am so thankful for..
- First, health. If you have your health, you can do anything. No matter what your trials or tribulations, if you’re healthy, you can overcome. I cherish my health.
- Love of family and friends. All universal laws guarantee that what you give, you’ll receive – what you sow, you’ll reap – for yin, there’s yang – what you give out comes back to you. If you want more from your friendships, be more of a friend. If you want family members to love you more, be more loving. If you want more, give more! It’s that simple.
- I’m thankful that someone started this national day where all of us are thankful at the very same time. Was it a pilgrim “event”, thanking the Indians for teaching the art of growing crops that would sustain them in the new world? Imagine… a simple meal, an act of love for kindness shown, that carries on for hundreds of years.
- I’m thankful that I can give back. I have talents I can share, time I can spare, and treasures left at the end of the month that I can freely give to people and causes in need. It is definitely more blessed to be able to give than to be in need. For being able to give, I am thankful.
- I’m thankful for the time to reflect on all that I have, everyday. And, I’m thankful to you for taking the time to read my words.