Happy Earth Day!
Please, join me in doing something wonderful for our Mother Earth. It’s so easy.
- Plant a tree
- Don’t litter
- REFUSE to ever accept another plastic bag at retail stores
- Carry your own recyclable bags in your car or your purse
- Walk or ride a bike instead of using the car
- Use the office water cooler and forbid disposable cups
- Commit to drinking water from recyclable bottles rather than plastic bottles
- Use low-flow shower heads
- Unplug cords from outlets when not in use (40% of electricity is used when appliances are turned off)
- Spread the word
And, not just today, but EVERYDAY.
What are you doing to make a difference?